A Few Policies
Please find all our policies below pertaining to your booking and stay with us. If you have questions, we're only a phone call or email away!
- 2 night minimum stay
- Save $10 per night on 3-4 nights
- Save $20 per night on 5 or more nights
- Rates are based on a double occupancy. $20 extra per night per extra occupant (children 2 and under are free).
- Rates are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard. If other payment arrangements need to be made, please contact us.
- A non-refundable charge of $50.00 will be made to your credit card at time of reservation. The balance will be charged within 1 week before you arrive.
- Gift Certificates may be purchase for any desired dollar amount.
- You will receive an email prior to your arrival with self check in instructions
- Check out the packages! (1 dozen red roses, box of chocolates, etc.)
- Check-in is any time after 3:00 P.M.
- Check-out is 11:00 A.M.
- All of our cabins are non-smoking. A $100.00 cleaning fee will be charged to your card if smoke odor is detected inside cabin following your check-out.
- Absolutely No pets are permitted, please respect future guests with allergies and our efforts to keep up all rooms to highest standards.
- All cancelations require a 7 day notice of cancellation.
- Cancellations made with less than a 7 days notice or no-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation. We cannot make allowances for cancellations for any reason within our 7 day cancellation requirements. If we can rebook your cabin a full or partial refund will be made. All reservations are subject to a non-refundable $50 booking fee.
- No cancellation is complete until we have provided you with a confirmation number.
- All our properties are use at your own risk. Bathtubs, floors, showers and hot tubs all have some danger associated with falling. Please note you are using these amenities at your own risk.
- Please be aware that decks, walkways and driveways may be slippery, icy. If you have any concerns, please contact us before you make any attempt to walk or drive on them. Please be advised that you are using our driveways, decks and walkways AT YOUR OWN RISK!